Wednesday 3 July 2013

Summer Ready with Avon!

Hey there! I know the last post I made was also one of my Avon reviews, but I have been super busy with training for both of my jobs! I'm definitely going to start writing these posts prior to publishing them so that way there will always be something new for you guys to read without having to wait ages for it to come out. Anyways, I have some great products for you guys to check out for the summer!

Fiji Paradise Body Lotion ($12.00) and Scrub ($12.00)
If you're looking for a new summer breeze-y kind of lotion/body scrub, then definitely check out these ones! They are a "tropical escape of creamy coconut, sparkling lotus blossom, exotic tiare flower and sensual white musk". If that doesn't sound good to you, I don't know what will! Enjoy shower time with the body scrub that softens your skin, and apply the lotion after your shower for that extra step of moisturization!
Sunscreen Lotion SPF 40 ($12.99) and Cooling After Sun Aloe Vera Gel ($7.99)
I absolutely love having sunscreen that doesn't actually smell like sunscreen, and that is one of the reasons why I carry this one around with me now! Not only does it protect your skin from the sun, but it also moisturizes and is oil free! It reminds me of Neutrogena's sunscreen. But, for those of you who do end up getting burnt (me), try the Cooling Aloe Gel. When you apply it, it feels cold and tingly which is soooo cool! It too moisturizes your skin and is oil free, and it barely has a scent! These are must haves for the summer!

Speed Dry + Nail Enamel ($6.99 each)
Left to right: Cruisin' Coral, Bon Voyage Violet, Beachin' Bikini, Teal Appeal
You guys know how much I love Avon's nail polishes, so when I got these I flipped out! I especially love the ones from their Speed Dry Collection because...Well the name says it all...They dry super fast! The colours are amazing, and my favourite would be either Cruisin' Coral or Teal Appeal!
Cruisin' Coral, Bon Voyage Violet, Beachin' Bikini, Teal Appeal

True Colour Eyeshadow Duo ($7.99 each)
Luscious Orchid and Sunkissed
I've purchased some of these Eyeshadow Duos in the past, and I knew right away I wouldn't be disappointed with these ones! They are highly pigmented with a bit of shimmer to them and last for hours on end! I'm also in love with the packaging!

All-Over Face Powder ($15.00)
Ok so when I got this powder I start flipping out because I have been looking for something to contour my face with for ages! And then when I put it on my face for the first time I realized that this would be the perfect bronzer! It makes your skin look like it's tanned without looking cakey, and who likes cakey faces? No one. Well maybe some people, but I don't know why they would. Anways, this is for those people who just have a little trouble getting some colour to their face (me). It also has the perfect amount of shimmer to it so that you don't look sparkly, but rather like you are glowing. That sounds a little weird...but whatever.

Extra Lasting Concealer ($12.00)
I was a little scared to try out this concealer because of the last one that I had bought from Avon. It was too thick and creased a lot and didn't provide the best coverage, so I was sort of bummed by that. But this concealer is much more creamier and doesn't crease as much. It still isn't my favourite, but in terms of coverage it is great!

Lipstick ($12.00) and Lipglosses ($12.99 each)
Mauve Ice

Left to right: Continuous Copper, Constant Coral, Longtime Lilac, Always Apple
First of all, let me just say that the packaging for the lipstick is suuuper cute! That isn't the only good thing about it though- it is very pigemented with the perfect amount of sheen to it and I love love looooove the colour! It's something I would definitely wear in the fall time. And if you look closely at the lipstick, you'll notice this really cool swirl design on it. The lipglosses that I received are just as good! They don't dry out your lips and these colours are sooo nice! There's also another thing these products have in common...they smell nice...like really nice.

Well that's it for another Avon review post! I'll do my absolute hardest to get in other posts this week before my next set of reviews!

xx Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment