Tuesday 19 March 2013

NOTW- March 19, 2013

Hello readers! I've been doing my best with posting new things, and I know I haven't been doing it as much as I've been wanting to, but don't worry because I will never stop!:)

This week's nails are in celebration of Spring's arrival tomorrow!
Linen (left), Sea (right)
I used my favourite line from Sally Hansen, the Smooth and Perfect polishes. These are my absolute favourite pastel nail polishes to wear. They are the only two that I own from the line, but I can tell you right now, I will be buying all of the shades at some point. I applied two coats to get a more opaque look. I think one thing that I looooove about these polishes is the bottles- look at how cute and square they are! My advice to you guys: go out and spend all of your money on these nail polishes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment