Wednesday 23 October 2013

Fall Must-Haves: Fashion

This is the second part to my Fall Must-Haves posts. Today's is all about Fashion: sweaters, boots, pants, accessories...you get it! So here it is!!
sheinside.com

Tops
oasap.com

We all know that it gets pretty chilly in the fall, so that means it's sweater weather! I don't even know how many sweaters I own, or if I could explain to you how excited I get when I can finally where them. I prefer chunky knits: they're warm, suuuuuper comfortable, and are always cute- no matter how ugly the print may be! My favourite place to hunt for the cheapest and best sweaters are at thrift/gently used clothing stores....if you can't find any good sweaters in the women's department, try looking in the men's, that's where I usually find the best ones!

Bottoms
Aeropostale
Ok so since I usually wear large sweaters in the fall, 5/7 days of the week I will wear leggings. They're a staple item for fall and you won't be pulling off the whole "leggings as pants" look if your sweater goes past your butt. A nice, simple pair of black leggins will do for those patterned sweaters, but if it's a solid colour sweater you're wearing, don't be afraid to try out an aztec print pair of leggings!

Shoes
Target

thestylespy.com
It's boots season!!!! Riding, combat, and ankle length boots are trending like craaazy right now! I think something that every girl should have in their closet is a pair of tan riding boots. They go with absolutely everything! I have a pair of bright red Doc Marten knock off boots in my room that I haven't gotten out yet, but I'm super excited to wear them again! That's about as bold and daring as I'll get in the fall and winter. Also, when wearing riding/tall boots, make sure you wear a pair of long socks that you can find in pretty much every shoe store. They complete the look!

Accessories

Back to chunky knits- scarves are the perfect accessory for fall! I have 290587304957 pairs of knit infinity scarves (yes, that's a lot, I know). Not only do they keep your neck warm, but they're one of those things that can effortlessly make your outfit look 1000 times better. Now, technically you can wear hats and mitts in the fall because some days can get really cold, but I'm going to save talking about them until my Winter Must-Haves post.

Hope you guys enjoyed this post! Oh and the reason why I'm not uploading any of my own pictures is because we just got a new computer and for some reason it won't pick up my camera when I plug it in. Guess I'll have to figure out what's going on with that.

xx Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment