Monday 28 October 2013

My Top 5 Favourite Nail Polishes: Fall

I wanted to make this a seperate post from my Fall Beauty Must-Haves post...not really for any particular, just because I felt like it. Sooo here it goes!

#5: mark Mini Nail Lacquer in Blue Bella
Such a great dark blue for the fall; most people tend to stick to browns and purples but every now and then I like to play with blues and even golds and reds. One coat is all it takes for a long lasting-life with this nail lacquer! 
Blue Bella (right)
#4. Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Glosstini in Sangria
Just like I said, I like to play around with reds in the fall. Sangria is such a great bright red that doesn't really scream "summer", but is still a fun colour. 
(photo from alllacqueredup.com)
#3. Cutex in Merlot
This purple nail polish has the perfect amount of shimmer to it; it's almost got like a silver undertone to it, as well.
I've had this nail polish for a while, and it's so old that I couldn't find a picture of it online (camera is not only having difficulties with the new computer, but is not even working anymore), so I had to resort to taking a picture of it with my webcam...Please excuse my face.


#2. Cutex in Chocolate
I don't own that many brown nail polishes because I don't think they look that good on my pasty skin, but just like the Merlot polish, Chocolate has a nice silvery-shimmery undertone to it.
Again with the webcam...I tried to look cute this time.

#1. Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in Wine Stain
This is a great deep purple colour; it doesn't require a top coat because it has one built in, so there's one less step to having the perfect nails for fall!
xx Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment