Monday 4 November 2013

Warby Parker Designer Glasses Winter Collection!


"Winter’s best diversions—doubling up on thermals, watching your breath steam up the window, scribbling through a Sunday crossword puzzle—deserve a proper pair of glasses to bring them into focus.



Our new Winter Collection is rustic meets modern: six new shapes in five new colors, including two custom two-toned acetates, in addition to some of our most dependably stylish frames in cold-weather hues.  All frames are $95, including prescription lenses.



They make good companions for rooting around a bookcase, dashing through the snow, getting up to indoor mischief. The possibilities stretch on as shorter days give way to longer nights."

Wow. I mean just....Wow. Now, I don't need eyeglasses whatsoever because I am fortunate to have 20/20 vision, but when I first looked at the pictures of the new Winter Collection from Warby Parker, I immediately wished that I had terrible vision just so I could order a pair...Or two...Or three...I think the frames are so chic and stylish and perfect for winter! 

My favourites would definitely be the Edgeworth and Welty glasses, mostly because the frames flatter my square-shaped jaw. Please trust me when I say that there is a pair of Warby Parker glasses made for everyone. 
Edgeworth (Whiskey Tortoise)
Welty (Whiskey Tortoise)







Just a heads up, the frames are only $95 in the States, if you live in Canada like myself then they would be $120...Still a great price in my opinion, and definitely worth your money! And what I'm about to tell you next will [hopefully] convince you to buy a pair.
 
I am big on donating and helping out with charities, and what I think I love the most about Warby Parker is the fact that whenever someone purchases a pair of their glasses, they will donate another pair to someone who greatly needs them. This summer they managed to donate half a million pairs to people around the world! You can learn more by clicking on this link: http://www.warbyparker.com/do-good/500k
 
So I hope you guys check out this collection because I know you will love it!  And next time someone asks where they should buy a new pair of glasses from, your immediate response will be "Warby Parker".
 
xx Mandy



Find the collection online at warbyparker.com and at Warby Parker stores and showrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment