Wednesday 1 May 2013

April 2013 Favourites

Hey guys! Sorry I'm a day late with this post, but better late than never right? We've reached the end of another month, which means it's time for a Favourites post! I have a bunch of things that I'd like to share with you so let's get started!

Super duper cute polka-dot boots from Target
I'm going to let you guys in on a little secret....I can't remember the last time I owned a pair of rain boots. I can be so stubborn when it comes to how my boots look, that I usually end up not buying any and coming home with soaking wet feet. But one day I was in Target and came across these amaaaazing polka-dotted boots and I knew I had to have them! They're super water proof and are great to have at this time of the year because of all the rain that spring brings. I forget how much they were but I do remember they were affordable!

Maybelline Colour Tattoo Eyeshadow in Edgy Emerald
I'd like to apologize about the lack of colour that is showing up right now...I'm still trying to find a good spot in my house for taking pictures. But anyways, this cream eyeshadow is a must have for the season because of it's vibrant emerald colour! I am obsessed with pastel colours right now and I love to use this shadow as a liner some days when I feel like being colourful. It adds a burst of colour to your eyes and can make such a playful look! Definitely check these shadows out!

Covergirl Jumbo Gloss Balm in Watermelon Twist
Alright, get ready for some lip products. I absolutely love pink, peach, and coral lipsticks for the spring time and this gloss balm has now become a Holy Grail product for me. I always see this shade (Watermelon Twist) advertised in Seventeen magazine (my favourite), and I saw missglamorazzi wearing it one of her videos and I just had to have it! It is probably my favourite pink lipstick at the moment, and since it's a balm it never dries out my lips! I highly recommend you guys check it out!

Mark Glossworks Lip Gloss in Tempest
....aaaand here's another one of my favourite pink lip glosses! I did a review on these lip glosses, which you can view HERE, so I won't go in too much about this product. But what I will say is that it is the hottest pink lip gloss that I own and is so glossy! My favourite thing about it is that it isn't sticky at all!

L'oréal Paris Lipstick in British Red
So the next two lipsticks are red lipsticks, which I typically wear in the autumn and winter time. Though I don't wear these products as much as the others, I still wanted to tell you all about how amazing they are! This first one in my opinion is the perfect red lipstick for me. It goes really well with my skin tone (fair-medium) and isn't too shimmery, which is what I like! Also, I find that the L'oréal lipsticks smell really good...

Avon Colour Precise Lipstick in Really Red
...and this next one...well, actually...I don't think I should write much about it...you'll have to wait until my next Avon Reviews post to know about it ;)  

Bath & Body Works Perfume in Paris Amour
Finally, this last favourite product of mine is this fantabulous spray from the one and only Bath & Body Works! According to the website description, this fragrance mist is "a dreamy blend of French tulips, apple blossoms and sparkling pink champagne, inspired by a romantic stroll through the streets of Paris". How does that not sound good?!?! 

This brings us to the end of another Favourites post! Before you know it, it will be the end of May and I'll be writing up another one!

xx Mandy 

No comments:

Post a Comment